PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2010, 21:02
PittsS2A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David Hall really needs to get his ears fixed, perhaps this is the reason he cant hear the concerns of the JQ pilots.

Can someone tell me where to send money to Joe, although I'm only a PPL I reckon he has balls of steel, if only there were more of him the industry would be much better off.

I'm also going to write a letter to DH (Yes I do mean it) to let him know how disgusted I am with the contempt he is showing to both the travelling public and the people who are at the helm of the airliners they have to travel on.

To all the JQ pilots reading this thread it's about time some more of you stepped up to the plate and spoke out in support of Joe and the cause you should all be fighting as one.

To any JQ management reading this, let's not bull**** each other, your number one concern is company profit to satisfy the shareholder, it's only because of pilots like Joe Eakins and his collegues keeping it safe up there that you have not been exposed for the fraud you are, keep digging away at it though and exposure is imminent.