PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 26th Nov 2010, 14:17
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To move on a bit... It seems LM has been speaking yesterday, in case you missed it..

Unite general secretary Len McCluskey attacked the "culture of fear" at British Airways today as he launched a drive to discover the level of "bullying and harassment" against cabin crew.

Mr McCluskey said the behaviour of the airline's management had been "disgraceful" in the wake of the bitter 14-month-long dispute over pay and conditions which remains deadlocked.
"We have launched a survey asking whether our members have been subjected to or have witnessed bullying, harassment or intimidation," he said.
That survey should make for some rather interesting reading I would imagine. I'm wondering how it will be conducted, I fully expect to see one drop through my letterbox despite no Unite member being in my household for nearly a year now - best get my pen ready...

Source: - http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/index.php/news/content/view/full/98108
..if you can bring yourself to read The Morning Star..!