PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2010, 21:35
Clockwork Doll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I see that there is at least one person capable of doing their calculations correctly - thanks for saving me the trouble there OYY1. So Yossarian, how about you doing your research and presenting factual calculations in the future if you want to show off your math prowess?

BTW does it make you feel like a big man making a personal attack on me? Well bring it on. Interesting that almost everyone here who posts an alternative view to that of the masses is labelled a managment stooge and has some derogatory comment made about them.

Singapore is not a third world country - so you better re-do that list for me Yossaris. But FYI pay rates in third world countries for the average worker are closer to $100 dollars a month (I'm being generous) for working their asses off. Aside from that, I'm pretty sure these flight attendants you go on about in your list will be pretty interested to know that's what they are earning, and I believe the Australian flight attendants will be pretty damn pissed if that's the case too! They'll all be running to get one of these off shore contracts - idiot!

Now tell me, if the company is so reprehensible why don't you quit and work somewhere else? Oh that's right, because that seniority system of yours would see you right at the bottom of a very long ladder... Actually I am not claiming that one system is better than another - the people who break the rules under a seniority system will break the rules under a merit based system or a combined system, because such people will be morons under whatever system they operate. So claiming that one system is better than another from a safety perspective is at best misleading.

Anyway, it's time for me to leave this mud pit now.... but have fun attacking me while I'm gone if it makes you feel good