PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 25th Nov 2010, 16:39
The Blu Riband

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that when issues require suspensions then BOTH parties must be suspended
Why?

eg If you accused someone of raping you you wouldn't expect to be arrested too, would you?

BASSA for making things too personal but I believe this is a two way street
If you mean that B & H accusations could be levelled at non-strikers too then I agree, and they have been I believe. But can you offer examples of Willie getting too personal against Bassa or its reps, or against crew in general. Or do you have any other examples of personal or institutional bullying or name calling.

I laminated and highlighted the fraud policy our managers wished us to enforce
You and other crew pressured IFCE managers to make statements beyond their remit. JPM's reflect the ANO and are sometimes poorly written or deliberately ambiguous.
By trying to make life intolerable for crew still in possession of ST and by crusading to try and erode capt's authority you ended up losing authority yourselves.

I believe one thing our strike did achieve is ensuring the rest of our T&Cs remain untouched.
I am surprised you still think of your strike as being successful in any way at all.
Certainly taken as a whole it has surely been a disaster for current crew.

Edit 2: The standard font for PPRuNe boards is Verdana 2. It has been used for over 14 years. Please avoid using other styles, and therefore changing, the norm. As my colleague says - it is difficult to read.