PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2010, 08:17
Clockwork Doll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You misunderstand; I don't want the job and certainly couldn't afford to earn that little. However, you talk about misinformation and selectively 'answer' quotations but then you go off on a rant about $10000 for doing absolutely 'no work' and that's a guarantee. I'm doing my research and just trying to ensure it's not 'misinformation' being planted by a management stooge.
I didn't misunderstand - you asked where you could get information on this deal and I told you. I don't recall implying that you had any interest in taking a job...

Rather than ranting I was demonstrating that equating the deal with Third World conditions is preposterous. The suggestion that a guaranteed minimum of $10000 a month is comparative to the Third World is a fair indication of how far removed from the reality of global economics pilots have become as a profession.

Finally, as for answering selective quotes I simply have neither the time nor inclination to answer the entire article sentence by sentence. The frequenters of this forum will believe what they want to believe, regardless of the truth... and I have far better things to do than bang my head against a brick wall