PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 21:11
Dingbaticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vctenderness, on the subject of the star of David being worn by a sacked crew member I suggest you google'The Jewish Chronicle BA Steward Sacked'

Sorry, I am not a pilot, can't fly planes and I can't do 'clickys' either.

Read the article and understand more about the sacked and suspended.

The Blu Riband is right, I have only lost one thing that was imposed to my T&Cs, no thanks to his efforts. I believe one thing our strike did achieve is ensuring the rest of our T&Cs remain untouched.

It's my personal belief if we had not stood up and backed our right to have collective representation then the rest of our T&Cs would have been drip drip drip, irrigated away until all we had left was our contractual basic pay, Mixed Fleet without even the hat to feel elite!

We do have a Union but I don't wish to rush for another strike. It really is the nuclear option when all else has failed. This could be settled but provocative suspensions and those that I believe troll our forums deliberately looking for things to report as bullying and harrassment have got to stop.

I did write vicious and stupid things - I said I know how to push buttons! I believe they have screen shots of everything I wrote, desperately trying to find a reason to report me to the police or management to identify me and have me sacked.

I believe being vocal makes me a target but I refuse to be bullied into silence, just as I refuse to be bullied from taking part in a legally balloted for strike.

I will not sign any deal that takes away my legal right to fight injustice and I don't believe many of my colleagues would either.

The postings made by Dingbaticus on this site are my own thoughts, feelings and beliefs and don’t necessarily represent my employers positions, strategies or opinions.

Last edited by Dingbaticus; 24th Nov 2010 at 00:19. Reason: add disclaimer and add a further reply