PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 18:31
The Blu Riband

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What has angered me is whilst I am expected to respect your terms and conditions I feel you have stomped all over mine!
I don't expect anything from you other than honesty and courtesy.
Perhaps you could clarify how you think I have "stomped" all over your terms and conditions. In what way have they changed at all?

I decided to give the snoops something to read
Rubbish, you were / are conducting a vindictive campaign to undermine the commander's authority and to attack our staff travel privileges and to make them as uncomfortable as possible for those cabin crew who hadn't lost their staff travel.

Now the rules have been changed(funny that)
The jpm's have been clarified.

I hold my hands up to making some pretty vicious ones too
Absolutely so! Do you still feel so angry and bitter, if so , then who with?
Surely you must be very disappointed with your reps.

my view was that it was an attack on my Union's right to collectively bargain on my behalf. We were balloted on that imposition and I went on strike over that imposition
And it was my right to disagree with those actions as selfish and unnecessary, And it was BA 's right to try and manage the business as best it could. And it was the right of many crew not to strike.

If we're talking of rights, then I'm cross with Bassa for behaving so terribly irresponsibly and undermining all workers, particularly BA staff, to take industrial action in the future.
You've screwed it up for yourselves, and for everyone else!

An industrial dispute has to justifiable and democratic, yours has not been, in my opinion.

If I'm supporting BA crew than I'm supporting ALL of you, including those who came to work.