PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 23rd Nov 2010, 14:32
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, according to earlier posts today, Bassa appear to have encouraged some silly behaviour in their members and then complaining that they have been suspended by bullyboys at BA for "doing absolutely nothing" or "doing no more than....." or "simply being a good rep/union member....".

Last post copied on here, if it is ver batim, quotes the Bassa Chairperson as asking for calm and accusing other reps in Amicus of having "hissy fits" and describing the accusation from Mr Woodley of an Amicus Rep being a "terrorist" as a simple "out of context" comment.

The Bassa Chairperson then goes on a lot (sorry, but I couldn't somehow paste it) about how personal namecalling needs to end and the infighting needs to stop and we must all keep the faith. Is this the same person that has either stayed silent (or perhaps completely supported)with regards to the Bassa Secretary when he goes on another one of his public rants where he names and shames members and ex-members with derogitory and hurtful remarks on his forums ??

Is this the same Bassa Chairperson that supported the Bassa Secretary's latest drivel regards the Bassa & Amicus vs BA & Unite conspiracy? Now she wants us all to forget everything that the Bassa Secretary has previously broadcast and now take sides with Unite and start a BA & Amicus vs Bassa & Unite wrestling match ?

Who are the Tag Team Champions these days? I've been away for a few days.

I guess it's better than Monday Night Raw (but only just) IMHO.