PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's pay offer!
Thread: BA's pay offer!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2002, 17:36
nojacketsrequired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Shadowpurser and to you Constant Phase you are talking out of your ill informed ar*s old boy!!.

CAT payments nearly right,approx £50/£40/£30 CSD/PSR/MAIN CREW.

These payments are made due to a reduced turn round time and were asked for by BA management as it SAVES BA money.

£35K Basic plus £20K allowances I don't know your source but you are very wrong.

I am a CSD on Euro and total for the year £31K(all in)!!,and as Shadow Purser points out it's us that motivates the crew when the going gets tough and get them out to play and we take a lot of sh*t from our punters who are getting less and less every flight,I don't mind this because it's my job and in my humble opinion the best job around.

Please keep your mind on your issues,argue on your own merits and don't bring other areas into it to justify your claim i.e. cabin crew pay!!,I don't think it will wash with the majority of people who read this board

As for BA flight crew colleagues I wish them every success for their pay claim, which is a just one to bring them on a par with their counterparts within Europe LH/AF/KL/IB etc.
Good luck to them all,they have my full support.

NJR.

Bacardi and Coke loads of ice and lemon.

PS Your figures are right for the TLV but that was a Union agreement.
PPS
Would you like me to disclose your money on a public forum?,NO.....so I won't because I'm professional and your earnings are nothing to do with me and mine should not be to you!!!!.

Last edited by nojacketsrequired; 22nd Aug 2002 at 18:04.