PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 21st Nov 2010, 21:45
Dingbaticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you read my post you will see that i do indeed understand how something like a yellow pen, which is not intended as a symbol of intimidation but one of support, can be perceived as intimidatory. That is why I consciously don't wave one around.

I agree that some of the sacked and suspended may be guilty of acts which have deservedly seen them ejected from the Company.

I would point out though that I strongly believe that some have been caught up as collaterol damage, something that is not uncommon in industrial disputes.

I believe that is why there has never (as far as I am aware) been a call to reinstate all the suspended and sacked, I believe DH 's request is for ACAS arbitration in the cases.

As for keeping identites secret, allegedly two of the sacked are due to postings they made under pseudonyms on a private forum. That is why many are now fearful even to post on private forums let alone a public one like this.

The postings made by Dingbaticus on this site are my own thoughts, feelings and beliefs and don’t necessarily represent my employers positions, strategies or opinions