PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2010, 22:09
SpannerTwister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the life of me I cannot see why we are getting so emotional about the car lease provider.

I'm never one to unnecessary stick up for the company, but in this case I really don't see this as being an EBA issue.

SG Fleet is in no way associated with Qantas, and I think any problems that we have with them are between us and them, and not the company.

We're all big boys and girls, if you have an issue with SG Fleet, go and fight them yourself, don't spend all your efforts getting Qantas to do your fighting for you !

We should put our efforts into things like raising the "entry level", removing caps and quotas, increasing our superannuation, "total wage", payment for unused sick leave on retirement and a host of other things that Qantas management HAS control over.

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed a creeping tendency for (low-level) management to slowly drift away from the "Take Five" policy ?

Seems they're now clock-watching a lot more, and have also been hassling engineers taking an "unauthorised" "Take Five" break ??

Just my station or a creeping trend ?

S.T