PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Musings On BA
Thread: Musings On BA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2002, 12:48
Mishandled

Delay? What delay?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To balance things a bit, I'd like to give BA a round of applause for the all day deli bag. Living in Switzerland and flying back to the UK every couple of weeks, I travel with BA, Swiss and easyjet (only when I absolutely have to!). The catering on Swiss is nothing short of appalling, obviously easyjet doesnt really do catering unless you want to get a mortgage for a tiny tube of pringles. BA catering is far and away the best. Also at least they know how to make a sandwich, which is more than can be said for the Swiss. Until two years ago I used to travel weekly in C class from LON (LHR and LGW) to ARN on BA, and, in my opinion I thought the service and food were excellent. Do you fellow ppruners think that this has changed for the worse? I still dream about the summer pudding they served, and limitless G and Ts. A very nice way to relax on the way home. I will always try to chose BA whenever possible. (next on the list come other British Carriers, then American, then the rest.) Saying that I am off to South Africa on Swiss this weekend. So thats how much I stick to principles when a cheap fare is on offer