PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People in Economy that insist on using Business Class toilets .
Old 19th Nov 2010, 11:25
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Joao da Silva
Maybe it's time that airlines started to give 'penalty fares' to posters like the above, for using accomodation they have not paid for?

That aggressive type of posture is really not on.
Really? So when all the Tesco toilets are full you expect me to 'hold it in' indefinitely? Or shall I just pee in the aisle.

Sorry, but if the loo is free I'll use it, don't care where it is. I won't disturb you by doing so, I do have an awareness of other people. There's nothing aggressive about that.

Diplome,
...as for the likes of Lord Spandex Masher, its hardly elitist. Individuals have paid for a product and expect to receive the benefit of that product, and there are adult undergarments that will help you with your problem.
It is elitist. You've paid for it so I can't use it nah nah naaaah nah nah! You haven't paid for the use of a particular toilet you've paid for your seat and the service you get. When I'm on board an aeroplane I've paid to be on I expect to be able to use the loo as and when I need to.