PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2010, 20:56
xjt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brake the camels back...thats what we all said in September...Mr Hat..it is quite sad that this has reached this level......This company and its clones are the most rotten bunch i have encountered in my life time.....but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....September to remember.?...what was that....all talk no action..Same guys preaching on the line...where the same guys pushing back on time...appearing in company ads..and kissing preverbal management ass when confronted....The is no decency left in this country...its not just this industry .....Australia has become the problem....a labor government not supporting labor......a gen y rotten culture has evolved...gimme gimme gimme.....oh wow i fly a shinny jet on McDonalds wages......" I am so lucky to be here..." " I cant believe they pay me to do this"'"" need i go on ....Look in the mirror people !!!!!!!!!.....What they have done to Joe is a disgrace........Please tell me you dont really believe this is going to evoke some type of revolution....Here they basically told us that we WILL outsource us wether we like it or not, and the best we could do was push back 1 min late ........who on the hell are we kidding?