PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 18th Nov 2010, 08:56
spin_doctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to think the majority of EF/WW crew are professional and do a good job
The problem is not so much one of being unprofessional or failing to do their job, it's an attitude. Some (and yes it is only some) crew seem to actively hate having to come in to work, complain about having to do any more that 1 sector a day, never do anything downroute apart from order overpriced cr@p on room service and are at best barely civil - at worst downright bl00dy rude.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but that is my experience in BA from 10 years or shorthaul. Much like the customer feedback my biggest impression is one of complete variability between really nice, decent normal crew and bitter, cynical sullen crew.

The reason MF has been getting so much praise is not that they are better at their job than others, just that they are much less variable in their interactions. So far, at least, they are all enthusiastic and pleasant.