PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 17th Nov 2010, 17:37
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Flyer 14,

I have not had the pleasure of flying with the new MF crews yet - and am not rostered to fly with any at present. EVERYTHING that I have heard from flight crew colleagues has been positive about them.

The vast majority of EF crews are very good, lots are excellent, BUT ............. there is a sizeable number who are pretty awful. Like bad apples they spread their 'disease' amongst the good crews.

Pilots are NOT saying that existing EF crews are bad / not as good / less professional (delete as rqd) as MF crews, but whereas there are a significant minority on EF (and even more so on WW) who are pretty awful - the introduction of new people on MF means that there is none of the nasty poisonous element present.

I too have been much more 'up front' recently in my dealings with the more unsavoury elements in the cabin crew community.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THE NASTY MISERABLE MINORITY TO SPREAD POISON ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!

I believe strongly that those who care about the future of OUR airline also need to ensure that the nasty miserable minority are not allowed to spoil work and life for the hard-working on-side majority.