PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 16th Nov 2010, 12:57
yellowdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gatwick Fleet - Don't forget us

It may be a shining example but not for the Cabin Crew who have to work on pretty awful salaries and a lousy contract. Fine if you are 21years and living at home. And please, do not say that accepting the job is their choice - it is not - MF are taking advantage of Cabin Crew. They will leave in their droves when other airlines start advertising and they have had their taste of flying... doen't sould llike good business to me.
Don't see many people leaving LGW....it's not disimilar to the MF contract when it comes down to it.

We come in do our job, have fun, give great service and just generally get on with it. And you would be shocked just how much I earn as a Cabin Manager, I'm sure CSMs will be very equal, looking at their package.

In fact posters on here seem to have forgotten that we exist - it isn't just legacy fleets vs MF

When I read, "it's been a pleasure to fly with MF" it hurts. It's been a pleasure to fly with us too, especially since we started doing mixed flying. It's what I hear every trip from the B777 flightdeck.

Please remember us!