PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 16th Nov 2010, 07:48
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What BASSA/AMICUS fail to understand (well, one of the many things they fail to understand) is that the rest of the BA employees who have understood the situation, have rationlised their working routines and pay and have moved with the times, will NOT allow the company to allow BASSA/AMICUS to return to the 'old' days.

Whilst the BASSA militants like to portray themselves as a 'majority' I think they would find themselves very quickly in a big minority if they try and push a return to the status quo on BA.

Personally I would support the company 110% in the fight against BASSA. I feel that the CC deserve and require good, intelligent and proactive representation. Sadly BASSA/AMICUS do not provide such a service.

BA will be in trouble if they cave in to such ridiculous demands and I am certain that they, as a company, are well aware of the depth of feeling within those employees who have supported the company throughout.