PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People in Economy that insist on using Business Class toilets .
Old 14th Nov 2010, 08:45
Joao da Silva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justanopinion

I respect your views as an infrequent flyer in the premium classes and am very pleased that you enjoy this experience, long may it continue to give you pleasure. I am treating my wife and kids to J class at Xmas, they will be thrilled.

The problem for frequent business travellers is that we are normally enroute between meetings or some other event, very tired, sometimes jetlagged and most likely having to go to work when we get off the bus.

It isn't pleasurable, it isn't relaxing and all we want to do is sleep on overnight flights and very often during day flights, too. The more people wandering through the cabin, the less quality of sleep, simples.

Contrary to popular rumour, the frequent business travellers that I know don't see premium classes as making them in some way superior to those in economy, just as a method of surviving another day. There are some prats who probably do think they are superior, but see my comments in my post above.

Hope that gives you some context.