PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People in Economy that insist on using Business Class toilets .
Old 14th Nov 2010, 07:34
Lancastrian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a "one time user" of aircraft transportation,I fully understand the annoyance from a "first class" passenger when the premium seat holder invades their space. However, those of us in the world with alimentary systems that would not pass a full MOT,children et al, do not have the luxury of "time" on their side to wait for the appropriate loo vacancy. As Steve McQueen said to Paul Newman in the Towering Inferno..."When you want to build one of these things architect, come and see me first". Its a pity plane designers do not use this maxim for common sense to pravail. Flying with Delta quite a few years ago, their aircraft had quite a goodly number of "loos" at the rear of the aircraft and scattered throughout. The trolley blocking posed little if any inconvenience. I dont suppose anyone is really interested but the outcome of all this is a section of society who now no longer wish to fly. The protracted wait in the terminal, queue,s,security search,walk to boarding and flight duration has now given way to a cruise. It is income wittingly lost to the airlines all because of poor thoughtless design.