PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Nov 2010, 17:45
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caribbean Boy - your post

In any such case British Airways will have the right to approve or reject the arbitrator proposed.
If BA have the right to reject any recommendation by the arbitrator, and they only commit to giving it fair consideration, then it's not worth the paper it's written on. It is still the legal right of the dismissed to test the verdict at Industrial tribunal and it remains part of their contract with Unite that the union should fund that challenge.

essessdeedee

Sorry if that is the case, it's a very common phrase that my kids use all the time so I had no idea it belonged to the Bassa faithful.

Tiramisu
I know crew literally too frightened to leave their rooms down route in case they get into a row with flight deck or VCC. I have heard of crew who won’t speak at their place of work for fear of being accused of bullying and harassment.
Thats a funny bit! They could always try being civil then they could go out like everyone else!

Last edited by ottergirl; 12th Nov 2010 at 18:01.