PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Nov 2010, 10:01
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for that Chigley.

That actually clears up a few points for me; firstly the one about what BA plan to do next. Hopefully they will sit back and allow Unite to sort out Mr Holley and Mrs Malone and put them out to pasture where they belong.

Bettygirl , you are a shining example of how this dilemma has been no party for any of us that went to work during IA. For me it was certainly not the easy option when I chose not to support the Branch that had told so many lies to me. I guess I was fortunate to have that info before my call to strike occured.

Rosiegirl, if somebody was that stupid that they used their real name on the Bassa forum and then intimidated you then you have a very straightforward avenue of retort - EG901 I think it's called (if they are a BA employee).

Miss M , you are not even getting the democratic right to make that NO vote you so proudly boasted about. You're not the only one they have lied to and I now understand your confusion. I lost my democratic right to vote YES to the deal and I believe we have both been cheated on.

NOW CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER AND GET BACK TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!