PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Nov 2010, 08:34
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Do all of you think that causing the loyal crew that did not strike to feel that the company no longer values them is a good thing.

Did not the company say it would take 10 years for Mixed Fleet to grow to 40%. Are you all actually suggesting that you want the majority of your cabin crew including the 50% that did not strike to have low moral and feel second best.

Would it not be better for OUR airline if BA made us all feel valued particularly the 50% of cabin crew that have up until now been on BA's side and not alienate all of us totally.

I totally backed BA and have been against the way Bassa have handled this from day one and so have many crew but I can tell you that the way Mixed Fleet crew are being told they are 'the elite' and made to feel that way by being given the hat and fawned over is having a very bad effect on many loyal crew like me.

But hey, if you want an unhappy workforce, fine. I am just saying it, how it is! I just don't understand why the whole introduction could not have been handled a lot better. It serves absolutely no purpose to upset the crew that are on side as well as the Bassa followers.