PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Nov 2010, 01:50
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Thank you for that Yellowpen.

Yes you are right and maybe some of the crew that have remained in Bassa will see now that Bassa are basically looking out only for themselves in all of this and hopefully some will now leave.

And yes I think the PCCC will come out soon and then crew will realise that they are not management but ordinary loyal crew trying to make things better.

I think I probably am getting a bit too upset about the hat but as someone that has always worked hard for BA and given my all and always been loyal, the way Mixed Fleet has been started up, has had the effect of making me feel like I am on the scrap heap now.
When I go into the CRC and see the Mixed Fleet being made to feel so special it does make me feel that BA don't value my contribution anymore. I think it is a huge mistake for BA to make people like me feel this way and I can tell you, it is the more moderate crew like me that have been most affected by the way Mixed Fleet has been brought in.

It could have been done in a much more subtle way, which would have been better for Mixed Fleet crew and would not have upset the more moderate crew like me and there are huge numbers that feel as I do.

Last edited by Betty girl; 12th Nov 2010 at 09:43.