PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Nov 2010, 01:09
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Yellowpen,

I think there are a few nasty posters on these sites but I don't think they are representative of the literally 1000's of crew that don't post. They are mostly the militant minority on Bassa and Crew forum.

As a non union member and having been banned from the crew forum for explaining why I worked, I don't have access to these sites. Just out of interest because I don't think you are cabin crew, how do you get to see what is being said on those two forums? I notice that a lot of pilots seem to have access.

Anyway I just think it is human nature to look at people that are dressed differently and I feel it is really unfair on these new crew as much as I feel it is rubbing the noses in the dirt of the loyal crew, that came to work during the strike and now are being made to feel like second class citizens. No longer valued by BA or many of the Flight Crew if some of the posters on this sight are to be believed.