PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 11th Nov 2010, 13:56
mcclon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M

I think BA ill let you strike all you want. BASSA have less and less support out there from crew, and whatever you think the volunteers are still there ready and waiting. BA are just desperate to see BASSA call a strike that is illegal (even if through some tiny legality), just so they can do what they want. I do not think they will sack everyone on illegal strike, but they would love to get to the point where they could if they wanted.

Do you really trust BASSA/Unite that much, even though they have made so many mistakes so far. Do you really trust them to get back the staff travel now, when they initially said it would be back in "5" minutes.

Why do you trust them so much?

Do the loopholes that you want closed iinclude ALL suspended and sacked returned to work (even though some of those cases might just be justified), because that cannot happen.

Another one that cannot happen is that BA will never guarantee your terms and conditions will never be changed again, because no company will do that in this day and age. Theyt have already in the last offer said that they will consult about future changes (and legally the only thing they cannot change is your pay and your leave entitlements, which ARE contractual).

What will BASSA actually agree to, because I for one am getting confused by all this.