PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2010, 22:33
SPLIT-FFMTCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N2S's post there is right on the money.

I for one am a little exacerbated and frustrated by the way Jet2 have gone about this whole recruitment process. Even Peter Pan left Neverneverland. It's been manifested by current employees posting on here their embarrassment at what they've been asked to do or witnessed.

On the day I was impressed at the approachability of almost everyone there. The timescales that were relayed to me seemed adequate. I also feel certain that the management pilot who interviewed me was sincere in his estimation. I am in no doubt though that there has been some outside interference at some point in the past few weeks for whatever reason.

I think many forget how much dignity and relief you can offer a candidate by offering them employment. It allay's financial fear and gives structure to their life and allows a degree of forward planning. I wouldn't mind that as I now go into my third weekend after jumping every time I hear my phone go off. Why its taking so long is beyond me and if I'm honest, leaving a bad taste.

Carlsberg don't do bad recruitment drives ...... But if they did ..... Jet2 would eclipse them.