PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2010, 21:59
Giddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure the undeserved level of remuneration will have been of some comfort to him in his toughest years. Goodness knows what he'll get if by some fluke he manages to grow the business. If it was tough for Kehoe, perhaps he should give some thought to those who built the airport to what it was before he arrived to add his own particular and peculiar value.

Ah, the new logo. What a stroke of genius. I suppose using Birmingham instead of Manchester may well avoid the bringing of an action for Passing Off. I wonder if anyone at the agency or at the airport look at the proposed logo at any point and think "Hang on, that looks almost exactly like Manchester Airport's logo. The font is indistinguishable!"

I wonder what the cost of replacing all the signage will be, including Bird Island and on the Millennium Link?

If I was Chairman of the Board at BHX, the following quote may well be coming into my mind for use in the very near future:

"You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go"

(Oliver Cromwell & Leo Amery)
or more to the point

"Is there no beginning to your talents?"

(Clive Anderson!)

Last edited by Giddy; 5th Nov 2010 at 22:10.