PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 4th Nov 2010, 13:13
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wascrew
is the cc89 rejection at all linked to one or more of their reps under suspension and/or threat of dismissal?

i just dont understand what the unions think can be gained by this and/or any furthur negotiations (if they bothered to attend any that is!) and/or any industrial action that would only jeapordise their members futures and careers within BA

i dont understand either how supposedly mature individuals believe the rhetoric that eminates from the unions and are not able to research the facts
Reading the 'Amicus' Statement I get the impression that the call for rejection is as much about Unite not including them in any negotiations and making an agreement without consulting the reps and members.
It would seem that in his hurry to get something moving Tony Woodley has ridden rough shod over a section of employees who will be affected, without even a nod to their thoughts.
It's amazing how T&G and Amicus are still so divided within BA. If the moderates are now becoming involved and not being as predictable as some on here thought they would be, it could become interesting again....