PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 20:56
TorC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to have upset you Rosiegirl .... but it's all been discussed here (and on the previous chapters of this thread) and is all documented somewhere. I think I even have a copy somewhere of the offer that had MF off the table.

I think many of your/my colleagues would have benifetted from chats similar to those that you had downroute. Sadly, many were far too heavily influenced by the rubbish that bassa was putting around to avail themselves of the opportunity. I think we are yet to see the emotional fallout from all of this, it's going to be very tough for many people to come to terms with what's been done to them by those purporting to represent them. Still, at least you've found a place to talk.

Can I just ask though, where does your apparent fear of being reported by a passenger/put on a disciplinary come from? I had similar thoughts when I resigned from bassa but then realised that in 12 years at BA I'd managed not to get into any trouble, that there are no-win/no-fee options should they be needed, and most importantly that I can speak for myself.

Leave your hair alone! :-)