PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 20:24
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am also cabin crew with 20 odd years in the pension bank.

We all thought for many years that we actually had a Union that we could trust; we found out the hard way that this was not necessarily the case.

There are still a few Bassa reps left with a mind of their own, trust me, but they are in a minotiry and will probably remain silent until re-elections for the top table take place.

In the meantime, Bassa have been taking £16 amonth from us under the premise that Unite are ensuring alsorts of scurities regarding high court solicitors and insuranace policies that actually pay out occasionally.

Most of us supported Tony Blair, alas I am still waiting to see the weapons of mass destruction. The same with Bassa, dodgy intelligence and an arrogance that even had me fooled for a short while.

We used to disagree a lot on the Bassa forum, Rosiegirl, but I admire you for admitting that you are in an unenviable place; a place that most others would not appreciate how bad it can be.

You may have noticed an eerie silence from the rest of the Bassa Committee, perhaps they don't all agree with the Tomato Guy!!??!