PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Asia Air takes on Tiger Airways..Big Head TF
Old 30th Oct 2010, 21:37
FlyByWire1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My friend..tell me one country that does not have any 'Corrupt' goverment or leader to some extent.Open your heart honestly..Please don't be mistaken here for any racial issue what is only apparent from what I would think is just Biz rivalry or competition..They have issues with MAS before attacking each other for their own reason..to survive in this cut throat biz hope to make some money by end of the day credibly without any bailout or direct support.Imagine yourself my friend running your 'own' airline..Or running your household without any undesired interference from your neighbour which you may not quite fancy...Imagine truthfully.

By the way I was told once by a swiss Capt 'Swiss Air was once a good airline and one of the best benefit a pilot could ask for'..Heck most of them are rich enough (I do fly with quite a no of them) that I wonder why they need to fly still...Then maybe because just the passion of it...He told me 'It's a sexy job' Even at the age of 60...So where are they now?Some corrupt practices maybe..I don't know maybe...

Also so that u don't get me wrong I don't work for AA, as a person TF may not be your cup of tea or for everyone but then as a businessman I think his achievement speaks for itself despite all the odds coming from the M'sian goverment,MAS,TD or you even.The amount of jobs created nothing has to do with the government..He must be saying if he could meet you..'Bring it on'