PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Singapore Contract
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2010, 23:32
Shark Patrol

Received 24 Likes on 6 Posts
The market does not "care" about your feelings or mine.
And this is the problem with your post Prof (and the other sociopaths who think like you).

You think that there should be no emotion attached to the "vagaries of the market place". What management parasites like you forget is that "the market place" as you term it consists of people and their lives.

People tend to be emotional beings, and when the way they live their lives is under threat from people who have no qualms about taking money out of their mouths to feather their own nests, they tend to get a little bit emotional.

You think that you are free to pontificate in your ivory tower, make your plans for "the market place", improve your own financial position through cutting other people's remuneration and then just shrug your shoulders and say its "just a vagary of the market place" without thinking of the consequences to the people in that market place.

People who think like you make me sick, Prof, especially when they have the temerity to boast about how well "market forces" have served them. Your mindset is straight out of the Dixon playbook and I feel the same about you as nearly every frontline employee of Qantas felt about him.

I do not have to howl at the moon, Prof, because I will probably be retired before the current management industrial plans at Qantas are complete. I just feel sorry for the young aspiring pilots who are starting off in this industry who will have to continue to deal with "people" like you!!!!