PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AA sacks 7,000
Thread: AA sacks 7,000
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2002, 00:18
WhatsaLizad?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
411A,

I guessed right that you didn't know much about CO. Except some ramblings referencing a 23 year old aviation week on the shelf of your nursing home.

I've casually read many of your posts over time, including those dripping with contempt about the major airline pilots and my airline AA. For instance," all we want is money and won't be competitive". I referenced our offer to fly the RJ's last contract in 1997. Despite this, you continue to harp about the Regionals and their cost structer. Do you know the rates we offered with a no reopener clause are less than what Comair pays now? Give me a break with the "I'm the old man, I gots experience" lecture. We all have flown with guys like you. Thank god the unions have enabled protections for FO's that speak up about your type.

Your history of posts reflects some sort of phsycological damage by a major airline or its pilots years ago. The airline hiring process unfortunately spit out alot of good people. In your case whatever it may have been, I think it is funny as hell now.