PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2010, 10:51
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If Jetstar censure him or worse, I think it would be in all our interests to do something about it.
Sure, I don't think J* or QF would gain any benefit pursuing this legally in the courts, frankly an over reaction from management who can not handle a sensitive issue, a growing trend these days, hide behind litigation and hope it goes away.

It would be easy to make the lawyers defending management look stupid if more pilots spoke up in this case. For me, it is always a sign that management is in "panic mode" when it calls in the lawyers to complicate a sensitive issue, increasing public awareness that may backfire on the very managers who implemented this legal action. It is my view, a complete waste of time and money but the end game could possibly remove a couple of managers from their posts if pilots united and did "something about it."

On this issue I firmly believe pilots would have overwhelming support from the traveling public if it was again brought to their attention..... think about it.

Last edited by TIMA9X; 29th Oct 2010 at 11:01.