PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2010, 22:42
SPLIT-FFMTCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most people who were interviewed are currently acting like a coiled spring waiting on a 0113 number to show up on their mobiles after being told that we were going to find out this time last week.

Personally I don't blame goaroundnow for not delving deeper, he's not been flying for a while and the excitement maybe took over asking those pertinent questions.

I reckon it maybe down to fill the attrition rather than the summer 2011 intake. From what you're posting so far I'm guessing you are living nearby one of their bases and available immediately - that would tie in with Jet2's track record. Hope its a 100% contract, can't see them bringing you in re-newing you then having to do it again a 3 months later.

I was under the impression the 2011 intake would be on courses starting in March, April and then May, with the last group possibly being on the line in mid June (seems a little late).

however as I've said before, I'm don't have a clue what they are up to, it's pretty haphazard from what I've gleaned and wasted too many brain cells trying to second guess them.