PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Late Rosters - EY
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2010, 17:47
Sheikh al Arse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Halas

Halas yes you are right, it will only get worse until these unqualified morons work out how the system works or we get new Crew Control staff.

Like most people I didn't get any of my request this month nor last month. I mean honestly can they F**ked it up any more?

EY Rostering Dept is proudly sponsored by TOTAL, FCUK, UPS......

Now of course they are blaming the crew for not bidding properly, even the simple Days Off bids. How is it possible for almost every crew in the company, Cabin and Tech to screw up there bids? CA is trying to tell us that those who attended the CRS open session got all these request. My arse pal, I think you should check your figures, I spoke to a handful of guys who went to the presentation and didn't get their request either.

Plus with everyone only getting minimum days off, how can they expect us to come to work on our days off? Notice how the Session are not held on FRI or SAT, hmmmm is it because they don't want to come in on their days off? However, it's ok for us to do it...

Safe to say those in the Rostering Dept are in way above their heads with this system. Mind you they couldn't handle AIMS either.