PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 23rd Oct 2010, 22:55
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Westlakes:

Thank you for the link.

Its late, I've had two cocktails, but this is an arena I'm rather comfortable with, even with the warm company of Mr. Absolut.

Seriously people, a "hush hush" court case?? Over these issues? And the argument provided is so "meat and veg". No citations, no dates...BASSA seriously has to get better writers.

This is placed in the same file as the "I have a daughter who has never worked who was offered a leadership position in Mixed Fleet", which lies right next to the "20 Planes parked at Cardiff" paper.

I'm not sure what is more ridiculous. Someone writing this sort of message thinking it has enough foundation to be plausible, or those so pathetically looking for hope that they view it as concrete enough to base future action on its content.

If any Cabin Crew are willing to accept that post as "proof" then they each give lie to assertions about being thinking, capable professionals.

I'm pouring another cocktail...and will then cite the "hush hush" court case that has me being declared a natural blonde.