PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Flt Ops 'Management' - The Laughter Factory
Old 23rd Oct 2010, 16:07
shemaid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who are you guys to question the wisdom of my boss?!
If not for him (AB), QR would not be where it is now.
He will change his managers as he deem fit.
Even if he change managers everyday.
He is all knowing! Look at all the cameras he's installed & the check-in/out system he's put in place at the cabin crew accomodation. Look at all the reports he's received from his beloved snitches.
He's done so many things like: ban cappucino, Evian water, nuts (i.e. premium items), inter-marriage of flt deck- cabin, etc etc. This way he has saved the company... ahh....(?)... millions...
No worries... its a seasonal thing. After this group of new management pilots he'll fire them all in a year's time then hire a set of Brits again the fire them again. As you can see there's a pattern. The tenure is 1 -1.5 years.
As for me, he loves sneaky reports, so I keep him posted about what's this new CPF's doing. Sooner or later I'll be back in management again, ready to serve. Serve your 3 days off & lots & lots of warning letters.... oh how I love doing them. I even do 'em at 4 in the morning. The same when I wrote my farewell letter to my beloved fleet.... my apologies... (boo hoo hoo...)
As for my cahoots (F/Os and Capts), just stay close my a** and you'll get the rosters you want. That's the way it is.
I'll be back!