PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G day workers
Thread: G day workers
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2010, 10:26
Toe Knee Tiler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know all we have to do is stick together and if we don't then the consequences are diabolical.
Do you really think that CX will one day surprise us with a pay rise that we did not expect.
The answer is NO.
Did this company, the company that withheld a 13 month "discretionary" bonus and then make a massive profit say to its' staff. "Well we were not actually sure how much profit would be made during the GFC and so we withheld the 13 month. However, as we have made an outstanding profit, we have decided to pay that month to you. And by the way well done."
No No No they said " here is an advance payment on your future profit share."

These accountants who call themselves managers are only in it for themselves.
They will keep taking from their colleagues to feather their own nest and unless we make a stand we are doomed.

It sickens me to read some of these posts, most of which are probably written by the "I will retire at 40 brigade."

SORVAD:

HERE IS A GOOD IDEA:-
You pull your head in as you are cutting your nose off to spite your face by supporting G'Day workers.
And by the way join the union and support your fellow aviators.
If you want your salary and benefits to erode just stay the course and do nothing but do not knock those that are working for your payrise, if any.

OLD FELLA:

Well you should know better. I am sick and tired of being disturbed in the early hours of the morning on my G'Day to see if I would like to take the salary of those high houred reserve pilots. On reserve you get messed around and therefore have a right to earn some extra cash. It shouldn't go to some selfish individual with a cash calculator next to his phone.

DUYENTRANSVESTITE:

You are just some idiot newbee, probably a management suck in line who has nothing to say. You will fit in well in line ops.

Go Away.

F ONE:

Man I am with you. G'day workers are going for short term gain for long term pain. They will learn one day but it will be the hard way. Doing their mates out of money, If hey have a command they are delaying the commands of others. If they don't have a command they are delaying themselves. These guys need Tossco's "Big Picture" and sleep with it. Nothing will change unless change happens among the ranks.

CX LINE DRIVER:

Well said old fella. Next thing that these juveniles, who work G'Days, will say is "where is my Command".
AND DON'T GET ME WRONG I have witnessed very senoir captains who openly brag about undermining their mates for a few scheckles.

G'day workers are a bunch of greedy toss pots who should remember that when they are on 84 hrs and have a couple more reserves to do that some body some where will whip the carpet from under their feet for their own self greed.

SORVARD YOU REALLY ARE A SAD T@SSER!!!

TO ALL OF YOU:

Show some unity

The HKAOA asks of us one thing.

WEAR YOUR LANYARD so that we are seen to be seen!

Last edited by Toe Knee Tiler; 22nd Oct 2010 at 10:32. Reason: SPELIN