PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 21st Oct 2010, 19:45
spin_doctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It appears you have a very low sensitivity threshold. Being called an upper deck p*sser is rude, but it's hardly bullying.
I have to say I don't agree with this comment and find it unhelpful. Abusive names may indeed be considered bullying. Try going to work tomorrow and referring to all the gay stewards as p**fters. Not going to go down very well is it?

It's childish and it doesn't add to your argument, so either stop doing it or go and play elsewhere, leave this forum for people who want to discuss the issue.

My view is that battle fatigue will win. I've heard many more comment along the lines of 'we just need to end this', 'it's gone on too long', 'I'm so fed up with all of this' than I have of the MissM variety.

Not particularly wide ranging sample I know, but there you are. I think it'll be accepted and BASSA will complain that their members let them down. The strikers will hate everyone even more than they already do and the issues it has generated will fade into the background but never really be resolved.