PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Oct 2010, 22:33
Channex101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA's fleet may be mainly Boeing, but lets not forget the 60+ Airbus, plus A380 on order, oh and the fact that Iberia is mostly Airbus as well. So I'm sure there will be some consolidation on the cards.

I don't understand why so many people on here who have nothing to do with this dispute think they have the right to comment.
This proposal is the business of the crew who it concerns, and no one else.
The removal of staff travel WILL be proven as illegal, so would it not be better for WW to just hand it back now before he is court ordered to.

He has done a smashing job breaking up this company, just look at the way it is now. Flight Crew and Cabin Crew barely speak, Strikers hardly speak to non strikers, ground staff vs cabin crew, waterworld vs terminal based staff, LHR vs LGW

This is all his plan, so that if another department walk out on strike other departments wont support them.

WW can settle this today if we wants, without "giving in" to BASSA. But you know what, let it carry on, one day people on here will get as bored talking about this as I am reading about it and living it every day as I am striking cabin crew (and proud of it)