PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 19th Oct 2010, 15:16
123breath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote by jollyjon; "This company frittered Millions away on useless managers, all over managing each other, all being paid far too much"

The thread entitled 'Market Rate for cabin crew' makes for recommended reading if you're going to start talking about people being paid far too much, although I would distance myself from any suggestion that BA's cabin crew are all useless That wouldn't be very nice, it's never good to generalize, and it's not something I believe. You should be careful with that.

Our useless managers, or the few that remain, are entitled, I think, to question why they should fritter millions away on expensive cabin crew (the militant ones on old contracts I mean, the rest of you are not the problem) who seem to be doing their level best to bring the company to it's knees (unsuccessfully, thanks to the rest of us, but that's not the point). How many forced redundancies have the IFCS department suffered in the last few years due to cutbacks, not including those amongst the useless management ranks?

Edited to add; I think we have finally found common ground between BA management and BASSA reps......useless managers/reps, all over managing/repping each other, all being paid far too much

Last edited by 123breath; 19th Oct 2010 at 16:04. Reason: Adding quoted persons name