PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 19th Oct 2010, 14:23
Chigley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jollyjon:

Maybe I have just been very lucky, but I also haven't experienced any conversations down route, in the galley or in CRC on standby (when you get to hear all the gossip) that would suggest any of my colleagues on SH are having issues/problems with the compliment changes and the service?

With regards to the service working when the service is straight forward, well I would think that nothing has changed there then. I spent 8 years on LH and that was the case then.....all goes smoothly when straight forward but add something into the mix and it can all go horribly wrong.

I can only speak for myself, but in the run up to the 'Imposition' I recall many conversations with colleagues and we made it quite clear to Management through the web chats, ITP and face to face that we were happy to work harder if our money was to remain the same. With the crew compliments we got exactly what we asked for as no reasonable alternative was put forward.

With regards to getting solid financial and future job guarantees, can you tell me of any company, organisation or business that has offered this to employees? I can't and don't believe for a minute that BA would ever offer these to any area of it's workforce.