PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 19th Oct 2010, 12:52
jollyjon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spin Doctor

I do get it, and I would be willing to make some financial changes for the sake of the company's future, if I believed that it would stop there.

I absolutely do have a right to protect my T and C's, especially when changes to them would have massive finacial implications for me and my young family. And as previously mentioned, I have worked for gratis for BA in the past in order to support them.

I'm interested to know what percentage of your salary would you be happy to give up (in order to keep BA going). Could you give me a figure?

Regarding your helpful comments about the service on board. No, you are right, I don't decide how the service is to be delivered. But If I'm working on the front line, and I can see that the changes that have been made (decision of someone far more important than myself, of course) are not working, and are in fact impacting on the quality/standard of the product, then surely I have a say in that, right?

Or maybe not, maybe you would just like me to go away, and be happy about being trampled on financially (that's the opinion I'm getting from you).

Jo (not Jon).