PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 18th Oct 2010, 22:08
HAHAHAHAHAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worth every penny in my view... What price can you put on dedication, morals, principles and unquestionable belief in the professionalism of BA cabin crew. Like I said, worth every last penny.

HF14, I don't recall BASSA sending out any comms questioning your democracy. Please could you provide a copy of the comms that you claim BASSA questions your statement. Again, just because you decide to throw mud in their direction, why let the facts get in the way of your personal ambition to de-unionise the workforce.

With regards to your statement...

"BASSA, that is taking ENORMOUS sums of money off our community and wasting it. They have not represented the cabin crew community in any shape or form for the past 2 years."

What a complete and utter load of nonsense. I clearly remember BASSA fighting for collective agreements at the high court, and oh yes, it was last week which they continued their fight at the court of appeal. Now let me see. Collective Agreements, surely it can't be that important that they are legally enforceable?!?!!??

Ahhh, but then again. Collective Agreements apply to all departments and indeed all workforces throughout the UK.

So, I say this. I think they are doing an incredible job in fighting for ALL workers across the country.

I wonder if the flight crew community care if they're collective agreements are legally enforceable as well?