PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 18th Oct 2010, 20:28
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, same old same lod from our 'fictional writer of the year'. So now its now lines and lines about a day at the races eh. Duncan, just get to the point man. As my history master would have said - 2 out of 20 Holley, just pure woffle!! So it seems we are reaching the point of no return. I seriously would pay good money to be witness to TW speaking privately to Duncan tomorrow. As they say at any major gambling point, its time to show us the colour of your money.

Meanwhile, I’d like to thank Sunni for keeping the BASSA blog thing alive and well on the forum - she really has a hidden talent that I never knew she had. She is "to the manor born" with this rep thing has settled in like an old trooper

Ahhh this is the same CSD Sunni who has been going into the back galley of the 767 and asking crew ' Do you know the names of any of the f*****g c**** who crossed the picket lines as if you do give them to me as we want to expell them from Bassa.' Yes I apoligise for the language Mod, but these were the actual words used. I have had not one crew but two separate crew on differant flights tellig me she said this. Charming.

Yes a true Bassa stawlwart whose talent keeps in well with the mantra from the GS Duncan

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 18th Oct 2010 at 20:39.