PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 18th Oct 2010, 17:52
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Libdem wrote

Juan Tripp gets it spot on !
Anybody that comes on Forums like this one and tries to rewrite history by being in a state of personal denial is little more than a resemblance to a book-burning convention.

We all KNOW that bullying and harrassment has been coming directly from the Bassa bosses since 2009 on these current dispute/IA issues.

The branch secretary has made many sinister attempts to publicly humiliate and harrass his own members with his "you/they can't touch me" attitude whilst he writes offensive remarks about Bassa members and non-members alike; let alone the BA bosses.

The finger pointing and name calling has been personally penned, with great pride, by Bassa bosses on their Forum and in their newsletters.

Rant over.

(My apologies to Miss M and UD Psr if they never read any of these articles before and don't know what I'm talking about.)

Thankyou. The fact is that this has been happening for years and years, 20-30+ IMO. Pretty much every time I've asked a rep a question over the years, the shutters come up. They just hate being questioned about anything. I know I'm not the only one. A lot of my questions have been for them to answer things last year like ' how did you make £175 million savings when its obvious its nothing like that. Later both BA and PWC concluded it was less than 30% of that total. But all I got was believe us, dont worry as we know what we are doing, why are you questioning US, etc. As Private Jones used to say, ' oh no they don't like it up em' !!

However I want to make something very clear. I have flown with a number of lanyard wearing, bag tagged crew recently who have been very professional, caring, hard working great crew members. Its so refreshing when that happens. The sad thing is that I have always desperately wanted to be be a member of a union that listens, delivers, is honest and is fair. Unfortunately those things are everything that Bassa hasn' been and NEVER will be

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 18th Oct 2010 at 19:03. Reason: Added info