PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 17th Oct 2010, 14:49
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strikemaster82,

Things are most certainly NOT all rosy on S/H and I certainly believe my cabin crew colleagues when they talk about the strain in L/H.

I find it particularly sad, and rather pathetic as well, that a number of cabin crew have been really miserable and rude to me - people that used to be friendly and pleasant. Too many people are making huge generalisations and pre-judging colleagues based on pure speculation and what uniform they wear and what job they do. This kind of behaviour belongs in a primary school NOT in BA.

The atmosphere is certainly strained and I think that a lot of that is down to the fact that nobody is willing to talk about the situation - even off the aircraft. Some of the complete rubbish that I have heard spouted by militant cabin crew members is sssssoooooooooo completely nonsense, but when you have someone as completely deranged as DH 'feeding' information.......

the bassa 'leadership' have a lot to answer for regarding the lies and damned lies that they have spouted throughout this sorry saga. Their SOLE remit was to represent their cabin crew colleagues. The fact that all they were interested in was in preserving their own personal power is an appalling mis-use of their position.

I feel so incredibily sad and disappointed for the majority of decent cabin crew members who have been so dreadfully let down by such a distasteful bunch of complete self-serving muppets.