PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Flt Ops 'Management' - The Laughter Factory
Old 15th Oct 2010, 23:20
smartpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Oryxbollocks

I never applied to CX, although my CV qualify me well, but i'm not interesting cause I have my believes that everywhere got it's own package with the negatives and positives, and comparing our status with neighbors, i'm sure that it isn't that bad here, whether u like this statement or not.

I have nothing against the former 777CP cause i don't know him, never saw him or even know how he looks like.
so don't get offended by my input, cause i never attack anyone, i only put my opinion here which is everybody's right on this network.

however i re-emphasize that CX or any other airlines terminated or layoff pilots should remember the days they spent just hopping for a job anywhere in the world! since you got the job now be thankful and have PEACE OF MIND by stop comparing or nagging.

before any further attack, i'm neither management, nor A.. K...er, i'm a simple pilot trying to be smart in life by knowing FACTS and learning from others mistakes, also i never talk S..t.

any further attacks would be ignored and would make me only laugh

Last edited by smartpilot; 16th Oct 2010 at 07:47.